Subscribers benefit from Glo empowerment at Ofala promo.






By Editor





October 25, 2022




 
It was celebrations of success as  Globacom, one of the leading telecommunication companies in the country last  Sunday, October 23, 2022, splashed subscribers with various awards.


The subscribers who emerged winners in the special promotion organised by the company as part of its sponsorship of the 2022 Ofala Festival were presented with various gifts.

The presentation of the awards took place at the Ime Obi, the palace of Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe, on the second day of Ofala celebration called Azu Ofala. 


The gifts presented to the winners are brand new tricycles, popularly called Keke,  industrial sewing machines and grinding machines.

The lucky winners are, Chuka Augustine Amene, Kelvin Tochukwu who won brand new tricycles, Christopher Bobby, an Nnewi-based businessman, Emmanuel Joseph, a construction worker, and Trophy Ibeabuchi, a final year student of Computer Science at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University won   industrial sewing machines respectively.

While Ukamaka Orji, a third year student of Integrated Science at Federal College of Education, Umunze, Anambra State won grinding machine.






Speaking on the award, Chuka Augustine Amene, the 32-year-old civil servant with the Anambra State Ministry of Justice described the award as  “double blessing” for him and wife.

According to him, my  wife was delivered of a baby girl earlier the same day. It has been a wonderful day for my family. My joy knows no bounds. 

"My wife just put to birth this morning. Indeed, my new baby has brought me this blessing. Her name is Chimamanda which means, "My God will not fail. Thanks to Globacom for this special gift", he said.

On his part, Kelvin Tochukwu, who also won tricycle said it was dream come true.

Tochukwu, who said he had been praying for a Keke added that he had  a week ago  dreamt that he won a vehicle in the Glo promo. 

“I believed that dream and proceeded to buy a handset from Glo to qualify for the promo. I told my family and friends that I would win and here I am today.

"I am a firm believer that one will achieve whatever one wants to achieve and works for it,” he stated.





Ukamaka Orji, a third year student of Integrated Science at Federal College of Education, Umunze, Anambra State who won grinding machine described the award as an empowerment.

"The gift came at a very opportune moment for me as it would empower me to earn money to support myself in school", she added.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corruption allegation case: Federal High Court orders service of summons on Gov Obaseki

Six old commissioners make Obaseki's list

Edo Guber 2024: Come home to liberate us, group appeals to Federal Permanent Secretary