2023 :My priority will be the collective growth, development of Oredo Federal constituency ---PDP candidate

Hon Sunny Aguebor 


By Editor

January 20, 2023




The People's Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for the Oredo Federal Constituency,  Hon Sunny Aguebor has said that if elected his major priority will be collective growth and development of the  constituency.

Aguebor, popularly known as "BIBI made the remarks on Friday during a parley with a cross section of journalists in Benin City.

He  described the Edo electorate and people of his constituency as the most intelligent, determined and focused class of Nigerians who know what they want and how to get the best from the polity.


He explained that his ambition to vie for the seat at the National Assembly was borne out of desire to set standards for representation in Nigeria.

According to him, I have told my people, at every given opportunity, of my desire  to replicate my  private life achievements in the public space for the common good
of the people.

"My decision to take into partisan politics was borne out of my desire to contribute meaningfully to the well-being of the people of Oredo constituency.

“Before now, I have done a lot in my private life and individual capacity to impact positively on the lives of the people of Oredo local government.

“Now, I believe given the instrument of government, I can do much more better, a fact which my people are aware of.

“When I also look at the kind of people that have gone to represent our people in the past, I believe they did their best, but to me, that may not have been enough and would be improved upon with my election 

“We are going to set a new benchmark for representation in Oredo federal constituency and in Nigeria,” he said.

On why the electorate should give him their votes he, "opined that my people are wiser now. They know what they want from anyone aspiring, they also have the knowledge of all of us contesting for the position. 

"They know that, as an individual, I have personally created jobs for many in this constituency, I have supported our people across party divide. I have been a law abiding citizens as I have never failed in the payment of taxes to the state and federal government",he added.


The House of Representative hopeful, however, enjoined party members, supporters and other citizens to vote massively  for all the  PDP candidates  in the forthcoming general elections.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corruption allegation case: Federal High Court orders service of summons on Gov Obaseki

Six old commissioners make Obaseki's list

Edo Guber 2024: Come home to liberate us, group appeals to Federal Permanent Secretary